Have you ever heard of the saying “the more you worry the more you stress”?
Well it’s true for the past few months I’ve been doing more worrying and less relaxing. Sometimes those things that you worry about don’t need to be worried about. Those stressful situations that make you feel like nothing is changing you just keep reliving it over and over again. Here’s some advice, stop worrying, to be honest it already a part of a plan that will work out in the end. Easier said than done right! No,it not you just need to relax and go to your happy place. 🙂Watch how things change.
I had to make a choice if I wanted to keep stressing about what wasn’t happening or be thankful for what was happening. I thought I had to have everything figured out by the time the New Year had hit, which was causing me even more stressssss.
Nothing says Happy New Year without a plan.
I started 2017 with a bang and ended 2017 with sadness. With the loss of my aunt I was just going through the motions of wanting to be able to do something. So then I realize I was over killing my self with wanting to do this no, I want to do that. I couldn’t make up my mind. So now I have to much going on.😞 just over doing it for no reason.
I couldn’t keep up. I partially think I was grieving and I just wanted to get it out my mind that she was gone. To the point of wanting to just be doing something. Until I had no choice but to stop and pay attention to what was going on. At that point I sat down and just need to have pep talk with myself. I had to listen to my inner voice and give way to what was now taking over my life. Release the baggage that was holding me in this dark place. Between the grieving, the process of searching for a job I was going through it.
At that moment , I just decided that I was not going to continue on a path that was I was on. I knew it leading me to my downfall. This is when you know you need to worry less and relax more.
The morale of the story is once you figure out that worrying is not getting you anywhere and is not changing anything.it time for a new plan. Go to your happy place and figure out a better plan, unfold the plan, then live your best life with no stress.
Here’s the effects of worrying and stress:
1. You look older than you are. Stress puts years on your life.
2. You take on other people’s problems. When people tell you their problems since you have nothing to do with yours, unfortunately we go into a fix it mood and try and fit all their problems. You can’t fix other people problems.
3. Your brain is not working the way it should because you are overwhelmed with life.
4. Stress leads to depression. No explanation needed. Your in a darker place and the next thing to come with darkness is sadness.
5. Stress lead to weight gain. You start eating more because things in your life is not going well.
Just to name a few…..
worry less and enjoy life more!!!!!!!See how things will change.